1. APPLICABILITY User has a nonexclusive, non-transferable, limited, and revocable right to use the Web Site solely for User’s personal educational, informational, and entertainment use. User shall not use the Web Site for any other purpose, including any commercial purpose, without Greta de Parry’s express prior written consent. For example, User shall not, and shall not authorize any other person to, (i) Co-brand the Web Site or portion thereof, or (ii) frame the Web Site or portion thereof (whereby the Web Site or portion thereof will appear on the same screen with a portion of another web site). “Co-branding” means to display a name, logo, trademark, or other means of attribution or identification of any party in such a manner reasonably likely to give a user the impression that such other party has the right to display, publish, or distribute the Web Site or content accessible within the Web Site (the “Content”). User agrees to cooperate with Greta de Parry in causing any unauthorized Co-branding, framing or linking to immediately cease.
2. PROPRIETARY INFORMATION User acknowledges and agrees that the Content is the proprietary information of Greta de Parry and its content providers, and Greta de Parry and its content providers retain all right, title, and interest in the Content. Accordingly, User shall not reproduce, transmit, publish or distribute such Content to any third party without the express written consent of Greta de Parry or the applicable content provider except that User may print out a copy of Content solely for User’s personal use. In doing so, User shall not remove or alter, or cause to be removed or altered, any copyright, trademark, trade name, service mark, or any other proprietary notice or legend appearing on any of the Content, as they are the property of Greta de Parry or other third parties. User shall not modify or alter any of the Content, which is protected by trade dress and other laws and may not be copied or imitated in whole or in part. Greta de Parry aggressively enforces its intellectual property rights in the Content and elsewhere to the fullest extent of the law.
3. DISCLAIMER GRETA DE PARRY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION, WARRANTY OR GUARANTY AS TO THE RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, QUALITY, SUITABILITY, TRUTH, AVAILABILITY, ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY INFORMATION ON THIS WEB SITE. GRETA DE PARRY DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT (A) THE USE OF THE SITE WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (C) ANY STORED DATA WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (D) THE QUALITY OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION, OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, (E) ERRORS OR DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR (F) THE SERVICE OR THE SERVER(S) THAT MAKE THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE SITE AND ALL CONTENT IS PROVIDED TO YOU STRICTLY ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. EXCEPT FOR ITS LIMITED WARRANTY ON PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AS STATED IN ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE, GRETA DE PARRY SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, WARRANTIES ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE OR ANY OTHER MATTER.
4. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IN NO EVENT SHALL GRETA DE PARRY, ITS AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, AGENTS, PARTNERS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANYONE FOR INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, OR FOR ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH THE SITE, OR ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION RELATING TO THE SITE. USER HEREBY EXPRESSLY WAIVES ANY SUCH DAMAGES EVEN IF INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THESE LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS SHALL APPLY REGARDLESS OF WHETHER LIABILITY ARISES FROM BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, BY OPERATION OF LAW, OR OTHERWISE.
6. PRODUCT ORDERS Greta de Parry will use its best efforts to fulfill all orders but cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. Greta de Parry reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time without notice. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. The prices displayed on this Site may not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which shall be added to your total invoice price. You are responsible for the payment of any shipping and handling charges and state and local sales or use taxes that may apply to your order. Greta de Parry reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions on this Site, including after an order has been submitted. Greta de Parry has tried to display the colors of the products shown on this Site as accurately as possible. However, because the colors User sees depend on User’s monitor, Greta de Parry cannot guarantee that the display of any color will be accurate. For further information about purchasing products from Greta de Parry, please read the FAQ section on this Site.
7. ORDERING DISCLAIMER Your electronic order confirmation, or any form of confirmation, does not signify Greta de Parry’s acceptance of your order. Greta de Parry reserves the right to accept or deny shipment to anyone for any reason. Greta de Parry reserves the right to require additional information before processing any order. If an order appears fraudulent in any way, Greta de Parry reserves the right to cancel the order, notify the cardholder and the proper authorities.
8. THIRD PARTY INTERACTIONS During use of the Web Site, User may enter into correspondence with, purchase products or services from, or participate in promotions of advertisers or sponsors showing their products or services through the Web Site. Any such activity is solely between you and the applicable third party. Greta de Parry shall have no liability, obligation or responsibility for any correspondence, purchase or promotion between you and such third party. Greta de Parry does not endorse any sites on the Internet that are linked through its Web Site. Greta de Parry provides these links only as a matter of convenience to User, and in no event shall Greta de Parry be responsible for any content, products or other materials from such sites.
11. PROHIBITED COMMUNICATIONS User may submit only User or project content to the Site that is (a) owned by User, (b) submitted with the express permission of the owner or within the scope of the license to such content, or (c) in the public domain. User is prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this Site any unlawful, threatening, harassing, libellous, offensive, defamatory, obscene, or pornographic materials, or other materials that would violate any law or the rights of others, including, without limitation, laws against copyright infringement, and rights of privacy and publicity. Violations of these restrictions may result in denial of or limitations on access by User to this Site.
12. CANCELLATIONS, RETURNS AND EXCHANGES Please see our returns policy.
13. CONTACTING GRETA DE PARRY All questions, comments or inquiries may be directed to: Greta de Parry Design, LLC via electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone numbers provided on this website or available via public listings. Although Greta de Parry will in most circumstances be able to receive Your correspondence, Greta de Parry does not guarantee that it will receive all such information timely and accurately and shall not be legally obligated to read, act on or respond to any such submitted information.
14. SUBMISSIONS Greta de Parry welcomes your comments regarding this Web Site. However, any comments, feedback, notes, messages, ideas, suggestions or other communications (collectively, “Comments”) sent to Greta de Parry shall be and remain the exclusive property of Greta de Parry. Your submission of any such Comments shall constitute an assignment to Greta de Parry of all worldwide rights, titles and interests in all copyrights and other intellectual property rights in the Comments. Greta de Parry shall be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, publish and distribute any material You submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating You in any way. For this reason, Greta de Parry asks that User not send any Comments that User does not wish to assign to Greta de Parry, including any confidential information or any original creative materials such as stories, product ideas, computer code or original artwork.