Keep it Honest.
Keep it Simple.
Make it Beautiful.
Make it Last.
Greta de Parry Design is an award-winning furniture and functional art firm based in Chicago.
Greta de Parry is a classically-trained woodworker and sculptor. Since 2007 her firm has designed and made bespoke furniture from trees harvested from its shop's property.
Since 2010 the firm has also designed, manufactured, and distributed a line of contemporary furniture with the same ideals and quality as its custom commissions.
Everything is handmade in the USA and suitable for residential, commercial, and contract use.
- Quick Ship: In stock 95% of the time to meet your urgent project demands.
- Free Shipping: All retail orders over $750 get to you quick and free.
- Shop with Comfort: All our pieces are returnable and covered by our comprehensive warranty.
- One of a Kind. Each and every piece is made just for you.
- Completely Custom. Every dimension is made to fit your space.
- Finished Just Right. A wide variety of materials and finishes available.
- Sure to be a conversation piece.
PROJECTS AND PURSUITSSee More
Custom Table + Stools
Sometimes the simplest designs are the most complex to create. I learn that lesson again and again, and each time I learn it a new way. My true...
It’s important to stand out at trade shows. There are so many great companies, designers, and brands with awesome products to show. The competition to grab attention is...